EqualWeb is committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for all site visitors and applying the relevant accessibility standards. EqualWeb has taken careful measure to ensure an excellent user experience, regardless of the assistive technology being used to access this site.
Certificate & Conformance Status
Measures taken to make this website more accessible
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
In addition, the following modifications were made during the audit to make this website accessible:
- Enables keyboard navigation
- Enables smart navigation
- Blinks Blocking
- OCR Image description
- Fonts – Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc`
- Voice command the browser using your voice
- Change color contrast based on dark background
- Change color contrast based on a light background
- Change the Site`s colors
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people
- Change the font for readability
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white
- Increase the display to 200%
- Highlight links on the site
- Highlighting headers on the site
- Display an alternative description of the images
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip
- Describe words by mouse selection
- Displays the site`s contents in a new window clearly and readable
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations, alternatives and disclaimers
Use of Third-Party Sites & Components
When 3rd party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy.
Here are samples of Accessibility Policies provided from some 3rd party sites:
Facebook accessibility policy
YouTube accessibility policy
Physical location accessibility services
Our company considers it very important to provide quality, professional, equitable and accessible service to all our customers, including people with disabilities.
Physical accessibility In our location you can find: List of physical Accessibility facilities:
- Disabled parking space.
- Accessible access way (ramp, pathway, Etc.).
- Accessible entrees.
- Accessibility waiting areas
- Entrance desk / services / information
- Accessible Bathroom
- Hearing impaired technology aids
- Technology aids for vision impairments
- Accessibility call center.
- Employee training for accessible services.
- In person assistance for people with disabilities
Contact details of a Compliance Officer
It is our intention to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction, however, should you have any questions about our accessibility policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our Compliance Officer:
Name: Keri Meighen
Phone: (818) 757 – 0434
Despite our efforts to make site browsing accessible for people with disabilities, some pages may yet to be accessible, or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have Human mistakes, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product.
Notice something wrong? you are most welcome to reach out to us at: